5125 39th St W, Bradenton
Welcome Home! Approach this beautifully manicured split plan home in the West Glenn neighborhood through the front screened door. Enter into the front hall to find ceramic tile underfoot and a vaulted ceiling above. To your right are two ample carpeted bedrooms and a full bath, to the left is the kitchen, and straight on is the living room. In the kitchen you will find newer appliances, solid wood cabinetry, a large pantry, and a breakfast bar. In the ceramic tiled living room you have a corner wood burning fireplace with tiled hearth. The vaulted ceilings continue into the master bedroom where you will find a walk-in closet, ceiling fan, and the first of two mini-split A/C systems in the home. The ensuite master bath has a large glass doored shower and dual vanities. Just past the kitchen is the dining area and the sliding door that leads to the Florida room. This is a 16x14 air conditioned and heated (by the second mini-split unit) and vinyl windowed with screens lanai that will be your new favorite room in the house. This room overlooks the masterpiece of the outdoor living area. First, to the left, the wet-bar, housing a four tap cooler for your favorite beverages and a five seat hot tub both with built in lighting, all covered by shade sails and cooled by misting jets. Then to the right, you will find an 16 x 26 kidney shaped pool that runs from three to six feet deep. Beyond the pool there is a sundeck that is also cooled by the misters. Make an appointment to see this outstanding home today!
- MLS® #U8038618
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,434
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesNo Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Playground
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market45
- Address5125 39th St W
- SubdivisionWest Glenn Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- FireplacesWood Burning
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeSpa Beach Realty Llc
Price Change History for 5125 39th St W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #U8038618)
|Price Reduced (from $309,900)||$297,900||$12,000 (3.87%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 3:29am EDT.