419 1/2 Jasmine Way, Clearwater
Enjoy the best of both worlds in this Harbor Oaks home built in 2008 with modern amenities blended into this historical neighborhood adjacent to the Intracoastal Waterway. The custom front door opens to an entry featuring a handsome wood and wrought iron staircase which overlooks the two story living room featuring a bay window and dark hardwood floors. The formal dining room is enhanced by a graceful arch, ceiling detail and hardwood floors. French doors open to a study with built-in bookshelves and desk top. The island kitchen, with granite counters and stainless steel Capital gas range with griddle and double ovens, is combined with the family room featuring a wet bar and French doors to the brick paver covered patio surrounding an oval pool. This family living area features easy care tile floors. A pool bath with shower is conveniently located for inside and outside use. The second floor master suite features French doors opening to a large covered sundeck overlooking the pool and a custom walk-in closet. The master bath includes a granite topped vanity with dual sinks, separate shower with body sprays, whirlpool tub and enclosed water closet. Two bedrooms share a private “Jack and Jill” bath with dual sink granite topped vanity and tub/shower. The laundry room with utility sink is conveniently located near the bedrooms. A brick paver driveway leads to an oversized two car garage. Walk to the nearby Magnolia gazebo to view the sunsets over the water.
- MLS® #U8011633
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,054
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
- Address419 1/2 Jasmine Way
- SubdivisionHarbor Oaks
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market309
Price Change History for 419 1/2 Jasmine Way, Clearwater, FL (MLS® #U8011633)
|Price Reduced||$689,900||$35,000 (4.83%)|
|Price Reduced (from $749,000)||$724,900||$24,100 (3.22%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 3:29pm EDT.