3811 5th Ave Ne, Bradenton
Florida waterfront living at its best, 20K pound boat lift, private dock, it even includes jon boat w/ motor. In the upscale River Pointe boating community with NO CDD, HOA ONLY $541/Yr. This luxurious home and lot are pure paradise. Directly across from Hawk Island, in the deepest and largest canal in Manatee County, only 50 yards from the Manatee River, and minutes to the sparkling open waters of the Gulf Of Mexico. This truly is a one-of-a-kind oasis, a boaters dream! After a fun filled day in the Gulf of Mexico you'll enjoy time with family in the heated in-ground pool and spa, while entertaining family and friends at the tiki bar. This gorgeous 2-story home has it all. Spacious split floor plan w/ open-concept kitchen. Soaring 20 foot ceilings allow natural light in, and the expansive water view is visible from most every room.*BONUS loft/game-room overlooking Hawk Island. A/C updated 2012. Bright open kitchen with beautiful stone countertops, stainless steel appliances and wood cabinets with crown molding. Wow! every bedroom has walk-in closets, Home features custom rounded corners throughout, and gorgeous ceiling fans. *1YR HOME WARRANTY INCLUDED*. Ideally located near I-75, Tampa Airport, historical Bradenton, St Petersburg's nightlife, Sarasota's Arts and Cultural districts, 5 star restaurants and minutes away from an assortment of world class beaches. Siesta Key and Anna Maria Island are a short drive. Disney Word, Busch Gardens and Tampa's cruise port will keep you entertained all year round.
- MLS® #T3164424
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,883
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market98
- Address3811 5th Ave Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty S.shore
Price Change History for 3811 5th Ave Ne, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3164424)
|Price Reduced||$599,900||$44,000 (6.83%)|
|Price Reduced||$643,900||$25,100 (3.75%)|
|Price Reduced||$669,000||$6,000 (0.89%)|
|Price Reduced (from $679,000)||$675,000||$4,000 (0.59%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.