872 Little Bend Rd, Altamonte Springs
If you are looking for an IMMACULATE home in a small, private neighborhood that is perfect for quiet walks yet close to all of the conveniences of the city, you need look no further. 872 Little Bend Road backs up to a GREEN BELT and the LITTLE WEKIVA RIVER offering you peaceful surroundings. It is an absolutely DARLING home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1,383 sq ft of comfortable living space with an OPEN Floor plan. Freshly painted inside and out, the house has WOOD LOOK TILE through out most of the home, which in combination with the new paint makes the feel of the house current and modern. The kitchen has STAINLESS STEEL appliances, MOSAIC GLASS tile back splash and beautiful QUARTZ countertops. The range/oven is NATURAL GAS as is the water heater, dryer and central heat which all keeps the power bills as low as possible. There is a new garage door and door opener as well as new sinks and faucets. Down to the detail improvements include door locks, exterior flood lights, outlets, switches and a new mail box and post. In addition to all the awesomeness the house has to offer, the location is equally great. Beautiful PARKS and ACTIVITIES are nearby including the Seminole Wekiva Trail, Westmonte Park (which has been completely re-built and has a large pool), Merrill Park and Sanlando Park. DINING and SHOPPING are plentiful and only minutes away with something for everyone of any age or taste. Don’t delay. Schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® #O5789642
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,383
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades
- Days on Market3
- Address872 Little Bend Rd
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionRiver Run Sec 2
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySpring Lake Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.