450 Oak Haven Dr #450, Altamonte Springs
ACCEPTING BACKUP OFFERS!!!! This beautiful ONE STORY end unit home is located in the gated community of Oak Harbour! The front porch offers tranquil landscape views that are perfect for early morning meditation, reading or afternoon tea. This large (over 2000 sq. ft.) home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths offering hardwood flooring, plantation shutters, new windows throughout. Open, light and bright and move in ready. New shingled roof and electrical box. The living room has vaulted ceilings, built-in shelves and cabinets with beautiful dark wood floors. The great room is very open, with vaulted ceilings, wet bar and is surrounded by windows creating wonderful natural light. Enjoy resort-like living, stroll or bike around the peaceful and majestic Oak tree lined streets; enjoy the sunsets at the covered dock to Lake Orienta. Endless amenities: 2 pools, clubhouse, new fitness center, lighted tennis courts, basketball, shuffleboard and a picnic area with grills perfect for community gatherings. The community also has boat, canoe, kayak, paddle board storage facilities and the option for homeowners to rent an apartment from HOA for guests. Conveniently located near I-4, Uptown Altamonte, Florida Hospital, Altamonte Mall, restaurants and entertainment!
- MLS® #O5774541
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,003
- Year Built1974
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Water Access
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Listing OfficePremier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
- Address450 Oak Haven Dr #450
- AreaAltamonte Springs East
- SubdivisionOak Harbour Sec 2
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32701
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market25
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 9:30am EDT.