2669 Red Fox Run, Chuluota
This meticulous versatile estate home has been lovingly maintained and updated by it's original owners. Floor plan is designed for great entertaining, and with the formal living room off the great room and by the front door, it can easily be turned into an office. Home has a brand NEW 3 TON AC UNIT, NEW POOL DECK EPOXY IN 2018, NEW NAT PROOF SCREENED ENCLOSURE IN 2018, garage doors upgraded to hurricane level, custom window treatments, all interior doors are solid wood and 8 panels, newer carpet and upgraded pad installed for $10,000, 12 foot triple glass sliders, french doors, balcony, horseshoe driveway, and much much more! Kitchen features 2 pantry's, granite countertops, SS double door refrigerator with pull out freezer drawer, double ovens with lower a convection capable, and SS convection microwave. Bedrooms 3 and 4 have a jack and jill bath, bed 2 has pool bath. Master bedroom features a private sitting area separated from the room by a dual sided fireplace with custom cabinets. Screened lanai, pool, spa, summer kitchen and fire pit all look out at the private pond that is stocked with fish. Bridge goes into the pond to an island. Over sized 3 car garage is 960 sq ft, and has a professional work bench and lower and upper cabinetry. A pull down ladder takes you to a stand up attic for additional storage. Property is private and has 2 acres left uncleared. Plenty of room for a barn and riding rink. And, deeded access to private 800 acre spring fed Lake Pickett, thru community boat ramp.
- MLS® #O5763320
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,916
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDock, Park, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Horses Allowed, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad, Split Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Street Unpaved, Zoning Permits Horses, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market53
- Address2669 Red Fox Run
- SubdivisionLake Picket Woods 5 Acre Dev
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32766
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWalker Elementary
- MiddleChiles Middle
- HighHagerty High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.