2025 Alaqua Lakes Blvd, Longwood
Welcome to this exquisite Dave Brewer custom-built (2016) Masterpiece in Alaqua Lakes, with exceptional attention to the architectural detail and interior designer appointments. Professionally decorated with all the sumptuous fabrics and finishes that you'd expect in a Fine Home of this caliber. Polished travertine flooring throughout the majority of the main living space. Enviable sweeping Golf & Water views! 4-car garage with paved motor-court entrance. The State-of-the-art Resort-style Pool & Spa & fabulous Summer Kitchen under the shaded lanai are the perfect spots to entertain! Formal Living & Dining Rooms are both "dressed to impress"! The Chef's DREAM Kitchen and Butler's Pantry, w/ every "Bell 'n Whistle" imaginable, overlooks the casually elegant Family Room. Just off the grand Foyer is the impressive Office with custom built-ins, and even a "secret door" leading to the Master Suite. The downstairs Luxe Master Suite offers serenity along with the Spa-worthy Master Bath! Sleek Exercise Room! Two additional Guest Suites are downstairs, in addition to a Guest Lounge! Wait until you see the Media/Game Room with full Bar! Step into the elevator to see the upstairs "Retreat", with two additional bedrooms (one en suite) and beautiful Dining & Living areas. This home is 1 of a kind! Alaqua Lakes is one of the finest communities in greater-Orlando w/ unparalleled amenities, including a 7-acre Playground/Park, Pavilion, Community Swimming Pool, 5 lit Har-Tru tennis courts & a multi-use field.
- MLS® #O5761299
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,387
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFiber Optic Lighting, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market9
- Address2025 Alaqua Lakes Blvd
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionAlaqua Lakes Ph 6
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Other Room
- ElementaryHeathrow Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 9:45pm EST.