8061 Stone Rd, Apopka
MAKE A TOAST TO BUYING A NEW HOME WITH WINE BUSINESS IN THE NEW YEAR!! This is truly a RARE opportunity to purchase an Award Winning Certified Florida Farm Winery ESTATE that is not only a thriving commercial business BUT also offers the comfort and convenience of residential living. The main house is a 4/3 with spacious design under 2340 HSF. Open light and bright layout w/cozy fireplace in the family room and private in-ground pool. The other home can be used as a guest house or rental and is a 3/2 under 1344 HSF. This fabulous winery estate also includes a wine production facility with wine making equipment and wine tasting building with wrap around porch that offers the public an opportunity to taste and purchase the exquisite wine made onsite. This amazing property sits on almost 5 acres (4.55 AC) and offers plenty of room for future expansion and increased production. Live and Work completely OFF THE GRID as you embrace the fruits of business in a private setting. Centrally Located and Well Respected Winery. OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME! Hutchinson Farm Winery has just been APPROVED to be Distributors and received their license for wide range distribution of their delicious wine that far exceeds what they have been producing to date. The best part for new buyers is that this license is TRANSFERABLE; which ultimately makes the value of this property PRICELESS. Property Zoned Mixed = Residential Commercial and Agricultural. Eligible for E2 VISA! Call and up your exclusive showing.
- MLS® #O5756684
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,340
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Private
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- ParkingBoat, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewLevel, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market100
- Address8061 Stone Rd
- SubdivisionHutchinson Farm Winery
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story, Modular
- ElementaryWheatley Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficePremium Properties R.e Service
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 4:00am EDT.