3520 Lakeshore Dr, Mount Dora
Tucked away from the road in a prime location on scenic Lakeshore Drive, this home is a short distance from historic downtown Mount Dora. A private gated entry and tree-lined driveway meanders to this exceptional custom-built one-owner home set amid 2.35 acres and 330 feet of direct frontage on Lake Dora, the crown jewel on the Chain of Lakes. Prime waterfront setting featuring walls of glass and a front-row seat to nature’s wonders and spectacular views into every waking moment. 5316 square feet of living area with formal living and dining room, family room with wood burning fireplace, office and pub bar. Two staircases ascend to the second level with two bedrooms, bath and a large loft with two studies, living area and private balcony overlooking the waterfront. The center island kitchen features a separate prep kitchen, granite countertops, custom cabinetry by Southwest kitchens in Winter Park and stainless steel appliances including three ovens. French doors open to expansive outdoor living areas including a glass and screen enclosed lanai and huge outdoor patio for the ultimate grand scale entertaining. Built with a reverence for luxury by Jones Clayton including marble floors with decorative inlays, intricate ceilings, Italian tile, crown molding and built-ins. Room to build a separate dwelling on the property.
- MLS® #O5755097
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,316
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingBath In Garage, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsDrapes, Rods
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
- Address3520 Lakeshore Dr
- AreaMount Dora
- SubdivisionBreezy Point Rep
- CityMount Dora
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32757
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Family Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market42
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 10:00pm EST.