1400 Green Cove Rd, Winter Park
Timeless, classic, sophisticated, and exceedingly peaceful… A once in a lifetime opportunity to live in a premier Winter Park Chain of Lakes estate home on almost an acre, walking distance to downtown Park Avenue. This one-owner custom home was designed by esteemed architect Steve Feller and expertly built by Don Jernigan with high quality workmanship and thoughtful detail throughout. Enter into a grand foyer with sweeping staircase, overlooking the formal living room’s two story wall of windows showcasing beautiful Lake Maitland. The first floor has large and accommodating spaces, all with lake views, perfect for entertaining with a separate living room, formal dining room, & family room adjacent to the kitchen. The kitchen was renovated 3 years ago with all white cabinets, a beadboard island, stainless appliances, granite countertops, double ovens, a breakfast bar and large eating nook with abundant windows conveying brightness and light. There is also a 1st floor bedroom suite and an elegant, traditional home office with paneled walls. The 2nd floor has a master bedroom suite with large bathroom and huge walk-in closet, as well as 3 additional bedroom suites, a bonus loft, & media room with bar area. Features include fireplaces, crown molding, hardwood floors, French doors, coffered ceilings, built-ins, and lots of storage. Appx 119’ of lake frontage, perfectly manicured lawn, boat house & dock (as is), 2 car garage with capability to add 3rd, and zoned for Dommerich, Maitland Middle, and WPHS.
- MLS® #O5750309
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,384
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Propane
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Days on Market75
- Address1400 Green Cove Rd
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionCamwood Sub
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room
- ElementaryDommerich Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 9:15pm EST.