216 Osprey Lakes Cir, Chuluota
SHORT SALE with no work needed! Imagine a serene country drive as you come home from work. As you enter the gate to the picturesque pond-front community and wind through the beautiful community and come to rest at your new home with a lake view from nearly every room. This home puts you at ease with its quiet neighborhood and proximity to shopping and the Flagler South Trailhead. Plenty of neighbors out walking their dogs or jogging in this peaceful community. This USDA mortgage eligible home has high ceilings, lush landscaping, a beautiful screened-in, heated pool and jacuzzi. Osprey Lakes is a tranquil community with a community pool located within Seminole County and zoned for great schools. Not far from UCF, Research Park, Oviedo, Lake Mills Park, dining and the new Oviedo Hospital, this home will make a great sanctuary from the hustle and bustle. IN GREAT SHAPE! SHORT SALE IS ONLY NECESSARY IF OFFER IS BELOW $455k. PRICED TO SELL BELOW MARKET VALUE.
- MLS® #O5738863
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,008
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewLot - Oversized, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market60
- Short SaleYes
- Address216 Osprey Lakes Cir
- SubdivisionOsprey Lakes Ph 2
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32766
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWalker Elementary
- MiddleChiles Middle
- HighHagerty High
- Listing OfficeAllison James Estates & Homes
Price Change History for 216 Osprey Lakes Cir, Chuluota, FL (MLS® #O5738863)
|Price Reduced||$445,900||$14,000 (3.04%)|
|Price Reduced (from $469,900)||$459,900||$10,000 (2.13%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.