2695 Aloma Oaks Dr, Oviedo
This custom designed house is located in the area for some of the best Seminole County schools. This gorgeous home is perfect for a family with pets as it is designed with a modern open floor plan, volume ceilings and considerable backyard that ensures that each family member has their own personal space. What adds to this spacious feel is that it the home is dominated by indulgent sized windows that provide exceptional natural lighting. This house is more than just an ample abode; it is also expertly crafted for both practicality and luxury alike. This home has an exquisite gourmet kitchen with a professional and modern design that would satisfy any budding chef. The kitchen includes a generous breakfast bar, cosmopolitan kitchen island and walk-in pantry for limitless storage. Some other attractive facets to this house include charming Roman's architecture fixtures and ceiling fans, open arched doorways that stylishly create the illusion of the room. separation without compromising the spacious open floor plan, a covered backyard patio that's perfect for entertaining and a relaxing garden bathtub in the master bedroom.
- MLS® #O5720125
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,931
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeLilianli Llc
- Address2695 Aloma Oaks Dr
- SubdivisionBear Stone
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32765
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Thermostat Attic Fan
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Efficiency, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market221
Price Change History for 2695 Aloma Oaks Dr, Oviedo, FL (MLS® #O5720125)
|Price Increased||$498,000||$30,000 (6.41%)|
|Price Reduced (from $510,000)||$468,000||$42,000 (8.24%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 10:15pm EST.