10309 Summer Meadow Way, Orlando
Under construction. FOUR SEASONS PRIVATE RESIDENCES ORLANDO AT WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT HOME FOR SALE- Inspired by mid-century modern architectural icons, this Gardenside Phil Kean home displays 8,589 square feet of indoor space. Expansive windows throughout are perfect for appreciating the luscious preserves and charm of the community. 5 bedrooms, 6 full baths, 3 powder rooms and 3-car garage, with each room showcasing leading edge technology and environmentally sensitive details. This home exhibits a “wow” factor with flowing open kitchen, living and family room. The extended owner's suite boasts direct access to pool, spa, and exercise studio with sauna and steam room. Theater room, game room, study, detached cabana. Abundant natural lighting within provides an idyllic, comfortable, and serene environment. Four Seasons Private Residences- Nestled within the Golden Oak community and neighboring Four Seasons Resort Orlando. Enjoy private entry to the resort and access to personalized services and extraordinary amenities. Four Seasons offers the ultimate lifestyle for residents including access to five pool and water experiences, Tranquilo Golf Club, tennis, spa, and opportunities to dine in the area’s most revered restaurants. Residential services are overseen by a Residence Manager and include a la carte offerings for in-residence dining, resort deliveries, in-resident spa treatments, personal laundry and dry cleaning, towel and bed linen services, assistance with private parties and more.
- MLS® #O5560903
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage8,589
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- ParkingOff Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Tile
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market376
- Address10309 Summer Meadow Way
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionGolden Oak Phase 3
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySand Lake Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeGolden Oak Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 9:15pm EST.