(Undisclosed Address), Apopka
The property is in the Apopka growth corridor and comprises 2.23 acres. The Wekiva Parkway exits at Highway 441 and Kelly Park Road each expressway exit allows the traveler to reach the property in approximately a mile in either direction. Kelly Park Crossings is a development of Regional impact and will become a major shopping and retail trade destination making the possibilities only limited by one's creativity. In addition the property is directly west of the Apopka Ampitheater and Lent Road which connects to the Fields of Fame Atheletic Complex providing patrons to those venues with a direct route passing by the property lending itself to a residenctial and retail shopping mixed use property designation.
- MLS® #O5509375
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,016
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingBoat, Guest, None, Open, Parking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Park View, Wooded View
- ExteriorMetal Frame, Wood Frame (FSC Certified), Log, SIP (Structurally Insulated Panel)
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationCrawlspace, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market626
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, ENERGY STAR Qualified Dishwasher, ENERGY STAR Qualified Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, ENERGY STAR Qualified Washer, Water Filter Owned, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Family Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Out of M/H Community
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeSpurlock Group Real Estate
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.