2209 23rd Ave W, Bradenton
PRICED TO SELL!! This 2 bedroom, 1 bath home is located in West Bradenton and within close proximity to the Beautiful Gulf Coast Beaches, dining, shopping, entertainment and medical facilities. Large fenced in yard with plenty of room for a pool. No HOA, CDD or Deed Restrictions. Property is not located in a flood zone so insurance rates should be cheaper. This could be a good starter home or produce income for the wise investor.
- MLS® #N6105086
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,222
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Public
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeExit King Realty
- Address2209 23rd Ave W
- SubdivisionFairfield Acres Unit One
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesRange, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market10
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 8:59pm EDT.