8339 Bridgeport Bay Cir, Mount Dora
WELL DESIGNED and DECORATED with NUMEROUS UPGRADES - With over 4,000 square feet under roof, this home is possibly one of the most exquisitely appointed residences in the Lakes of Mount Dora. Upon your approach into the gated community, you will be impressed with the lawns and landscaping framing the numerous lakes of this manicured neighborhood. Upon entry into the home, you will be charmed with how the expansive tray ceilings with crown molding flow into the large lanai merging the interior with the exterior. The flow of the dining area into the great room and on into the lanai beyond provides numerous space configurations perfect for accommodating large family gatherings and entertaining friends. The gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, designer cabinets and granite countertops, is certain to excite the culinary creativity of the chef in the family. A breakfast room with views of the water, a den with a fireplace, a tranquil master suite, and two additional comfy bedrooms and baths all contribute to the comfort this home experiences. Make sure to visit the 18,000 sq/ft Club House complex complete with a fitness center, game room, banquet hall, resort style pool, and sauna. Conveniently located, this 55+ community is near the Historic Downtown City of Mount Dora famous for fine dining, shopping and entertainment in addition to all the other attractions the area has to offer. Schedule and experience today!
- MLS® #G5011069
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,602
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Oneblue
- Address8339 Bridgeport Bay Cir
- AreaMount Dora
- SubdivisionLakes Of Mount Dora
- CityMount Dora
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32757
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market100
Price Change History for 8339 Bridgeport Bay Cir, Mount Dora, FL (MLS® #G5011069)
|Price Reduced||$495,000||$3,900 (0.78%)|
|Price Reduced (from $499,900)||$498,900||$1,000 (0.20%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.