2701 Regal Point Pl, Eustis
NO ROAD BETWEEN YOU AN THE LAKE!!Exquisite lakefront Mediterranean Style home set on 1.37 acres of beautiful mature oaks, crepe myrtles, fruit trees with a large rolling lawn to a crystal clear spring feed lake. Upgraded and remodeled 2014-2015 with custom double wrought iron doors, coffered ceiling and a grand sweeping wrought iron staircase. The large kitchen has been stunningly updated including a one of a kind glass backsplash and Bosch appliances. It easily flows to a casual eating area and enormous great room. The formal dining /living room has gorgeous coffered ceiling and millwork and lighting making it just perfect for elegant entertaining. If the Florida Lifestyle is more your speed enjoy the screened lanai for a seat in the pool overlooking the infinity edge and the lake view. Private dock and gazebo is all part of this home. You can have it all and still be close Mt. Dora and local shopping, not to mention a 40 min drive to the attractions of Orlando.
- MLS® #G5010320
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,482
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected
- FeaturesDock, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Hilly, In County, Lot - Oversized, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Infinity, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGray Water System, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing OfficeFlorida Lifestyle Realty Group
- Address2701 Regal Point Pl
- SubdivisionCrooked Lake Trrace
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32726
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market44
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 9:45pm EST.