9811 Royal Lytham Ave, Bradenton
This home feels like NEW! 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath home + Den has a salt-water, pebble tech pool, new cage, and lanai out great glass wall with french doors. Big Open Floor Plan. Great Room has tray ceilings and crown molding and there is fine finishing work throughout the home. River Club location is IDEAL! 2-minutes to 75, 2-minutes to Lakewood Ranch town center. River Club Golf Course is 2-minutes close for you golfers! Maintenance-free living! Low taxes and no CDD in this neighborhood! Hardwood floors and no carpeting. Totally upgraded cook's and entertainer's kitchen with great granite and deep drawers and newer stainless steel appliances. Master suite has private bath with soaking tub, walk in shower and huge walk-in closet. Walk out to covered lanai and pool. Guest wing has its own private bath. Plantation shutters and hurricane shutters, newer HVAC and added hot water heater with expansion tank. This home in a lush setting is ready for you to move right in! Live large in the River Club and get such an amazing value!
- MLS® #A4432336
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,982
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Golf Course, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolSalt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market280
- Address9811 Royal Lytham Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.