6519 Grand Estuary Trl #206, Bradenton
Price reduced and seller says - All reasonable offers considered! This condo comes FULLY FURNISHED with high end furniture, crystal chandeliers, and turnkey furnishings. This 2nd floor Brookside model has spectacular views of River Strand Golf Course, from the kitchen and spacious lanai. This immaculate condo has been gently used on a part-time basis and includes many upgrades like floor tile in all main living areas, plantation shutters, stainless appliances, granite countertops, and a keyless front door entry. The HOA fees include a GOLF EQUITY MEMBERSHIP to the fabulous 27 hole Arthur Hills designed, River Strand Golf Course. As a member, you do not pay greens fees only a cart fee to play. There is also a separate storage unit allowing ample space for storing golf clubs, bikes, & beach chairs. When you buy this condo, you also get access to the tennis center with 8 HAR-TRU lighted tennis courts and an on-site tennis pro. The main pool has a poolside grill, sand "beach" and resistance swim pool. You also have free use of the 3,500 sq. ft. fitness center with separate aerobics room with 24hr access. There is a wonderful restaurant in the Tuscan inspired clubhouse for casual after-golf dining, gourmet evening meals and Sunday brunch buffets. The poolside Tiki bar and grill has a casual menu featuring lighter fare. River Strand is within 1 mile of I-75 for a quick commute to St. Pete, Tampa, or Sarasota. Don't miss this opportunity to buy a condo that you can truly walk in the door and begin your vacation!
- MLS® #A4431919
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,156
- Year Built2015
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesElevators, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Security, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Wooded View, Water View, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market69
- Address6519 Grand Estuary Trl #206
- SubdivisionRiver Strand At Heritage Harbour
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
Price Change History for 6519 Grand Estuary Trl #206, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4431919)
|Price Reduced (from $199,900)||$195,900||$4,000 (2.00%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.