(Undisclosed Address), Bradenton
The property is conveniently located between SRs 64 & 70, offering easy access to I-75 and Lakewood Ranch amenities. County water, sewer, and electric are avialable at the street. The river provides access to the Gulf of Mexico for boats able to pass under the SR 64 fixed span bridge. The photos show the approximate boudaries of the property. The parcel is part of a certified lot split recorded 3/26/2019. See MLS listing A4431833 for the second parcel associated with the split and listing #a4213154 for the combined parcels. The original county Tax parcel ID is 1503800109
- MLS® #A4431878
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, BB/HS Internet Capable, Cable Available, Electrical Nearby, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Nearby, Water Available, Water Nearby
- ViewBuildable, Rural, Partially Wooded, Zoning Permits Horses, May Need To be Filled
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Days on Market78
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Exterior FeaturesOak Trees, Trees, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res R E
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.