17112 Kenton Ter, Bradenton
Available today, why wait to build? Stunning waterfront 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home features a large extended screened lanai with LED lighting and a beautiful gas fire pit. This home is available in highly desirable Del Webb of Lakewood Ranch, the only 55 plus community in LWR. This Pulte Built Steel Creek home offers over $60k upgrades including upgraded appliances, plantation shutters throughout the home, plank tile flooring, upgraded kitchen cabinets, laundry room cabinets and premium lakefront lot. A beautiful open kitchen greets you as you enter the home, it has a gas stove, large island, 42" cabinets, stone countertops, subway tile backsplash & stainless steel appliances. The spacious family room is great for entertaining and has easy Lanai access. Experience the year-round Florida lifestyle, live indoors/outdoors, dine, relax and entertain on your beautiful extended lanai. The perfect location with a beautiful extended lake views! A back entrance is easy access with your golf cart to some of the best golf courses in SW Florida. Walk or golf cart to resort-style Amenity Center, relax in the lagoon style pool, exercise in state-of-the-art fitness center, play tennis, pickleball, dine in the restaurant, enjoy drinks on the terrace & join neighbors for activities & classes. It is the very active lifestyle you deserve!
- MLS® #A4431820
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,348
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Select
- Address17112 Kenton Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionDel Webb Ph Ia
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market80
- ZoningA PDR
Price Change History for 17112 Kenton Ter, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4431820)
|Price Reduced (from $389,000)||$379,000||$10,000 (2.57%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.