4402 Lakewood Ave, Bradenton
Beautiful and spacious, this home is the largest floor plan in the community and features a 2 car garage plus a separate 1 car garage that can house a golf cart or be utilized as a 3rd bedroom, craft room or den as it is under air. This home is turnkey furnished with new A/C system and the high end flooring is gorgeous! This fantastic 55+ community of River Isles, features fantastic amenities such as a community pool, park, fitness center and shuffleboard. Drive you own golf cart right to the onsite golf course which offers great rates. Step inside and the gorgeous floors will impress you as they look like real wood! A large living room/dining room area greet you as you enter with a family room towards the back of the home, that brings in lots of natural light. Bright kitchen adjacent with eat-in space and plenty of room for a small office or craft area. The master features a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom. Second bathroom is updated with a very nice vanity & updated lighting. Large garage has plenty of space with room for a workshop. Come see what the River Isles community has to offer!
- MLS® #A4431154
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Park, Pool, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market62
- ZoningPDP R1C
- Address4402 Lakewood Ave
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Isles Units 3c & 3d
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficePreferred Shore
Price Change History for 4402 Lakewood Ave, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4431154)
|Price Reduced||$245,000||$5,000 (2.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $255,000)||$250,000||$5,000 (1.96%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.