5207 58th Ter E, Bradenton
Temporary price drop of $289,900 FIRM for 1 week only. **Military family having to relocate. 4 bedroom, in a gated community with A rated schools. LOW TAXES, LOW HOA, AND NO CDD FEES! Located near University, UTC, and close to some of the top rated beaches.** This beautiful well maintained move-in ready home is in the gated deed-restricted community of Silver Lake. This 4 bdrm, 2 bath home, with a formal dining room, kitchen/living/family/dinette open floor plan. BRAND NEW EXTERIOR PAINT. NEW Stainless Steel Appliances. NEW PAINT INSIDE. The kitchen features a dry bar, & 42" solid wood cabinets. The MBR has Double Doors leading from the living/family room, along with a walk-in closet. Dual sinks in MBR bath with separate shower and tub. Air Conditioner is less than 6 years old. Fenced in backyard. This location is convenient to Publix, Aldi, Wawa, Restaurants, and Walmart on SR 70, easy access to I-75 or Sarasota Airport. HOA fees are extremely low. Silver Lake is a close knit community with an annual neighborhood picnic and smaller functions throughout the year, lots of neighbors helping neighbors. Great Schools, you will not be disappointed with the home or its location.
- MLS® #A4431115
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,956
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market49
- Address5207 58th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSilverlake A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeLike It Realty
Price Change History for 5207 58th Ter E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4431115)
|Price Reduced||$289,900||$10,099 (3.37%)|
|Price Reduced||$299,999||$1 (0.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $310,000)||$300,000||$10,000 (3.23%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.