5310 26th St W #2103, Bradenton
This 2 bed, 1 bath, 1st floor, tenant occupied unit is perfect for investors. The condominium is unfurnished and has tile floors throughout. This kitchen has stainless appliances and a stacked washer/dryer. Garden Walk is well located in Bradenton and is just minutes away from SCF, IMG, shopping, and restaurants. The community amenities include heated pool, club house with full kitchen, outdoor picnic area with grill, and work out room.
- MLS® #A4430997
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage960
- Year Built1972
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fitness, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- RoofBuilt-Up, Membrane
- Days on Market64
- Address5310 26th St W #2103
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionGarden Walk Condo Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Interior FeaturesThermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeRyntal
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 10:29am EDT.