4802 51st St W #1607, Bradenton
Rarely available three bedroom, ground floor, water front unit with a deeded garage in the Palms of Cortez! This well maintained home features a split floor plan, tile floor throughout with plush carpets in the bedrooms, a spacious indoor laundry room, garden soaking tub, large walk in closet in the master bedroom, and water views from every room. Enjoy a quite evening on the lanai watching the birds at the lake or take a walk down to the resort style pool to cool off on those hot summer days. This community has no age restrictions and boasts a playground, tennis courts, and fitness center. The Palms of Cortez is centrally located in West Bradenton close to shopping and dining. IMG Academy and our world famous beaches are within close proximity. Condo is being sold turnkey, just pack your suitcase and move in!
- MLS® #A4430916
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,288
- Year Built2002
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Sidewalk
- ParkingGuest, Open
- # of Garages1
- ViewNear Public Transit, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market63
- Address4802 51st St W #1607
- SubdivisionThe Palms Of Cortez
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeDalton Wade Inc
Price Change History for 4802 51st St W #1607, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4430916)
|Price Reduced (from $219,997)||$215,000||$4,997 (2.27%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.