1705 Indiana Ave, Bradenton
REDUCED!! This Beachy and Super Cute, Completely Updated 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Mobile Home is situated on a Lot-And-A-Half in the highly desired Trailer Estates community. New Kitchen, Stainless Appliances, new Master Bath, new Flooring, newer water heater. There is room to grow on this oversized lot; you can add to your living space or build on that needed garage, shed or workshop. You own the land, SO MANY OPTIONS! Boaters have direct access to Sarasota Bay from the Marina. Enjoy the large heated community pool, hot tub, gym and wood shop. The community buzzes with shuffleboard, kayaking, pickleball, horseshoes, bocce, dancing and more. A US Post Office, well-trained Fire Department and Emergency Service on site. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, the Arts and everything Bradenton/Sarasota has to offer.
- MLS® #A4430908
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage728
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Water Access, Waterfront, Fence Restrictions, Laundry, Marina, Optional Additional Fees, Special Community Restrictions, Laundry Facility
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Off Street, Open, Tandem
- # of Garages1
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Child Safety Fence, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- ExteriorWood Frame, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Roof Over
- Listing OfficeSarasota Global Realty
- Address1705 Indiana Ave
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionTrailer Estates Second Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Days on Market65
Price Change History for 1705 Indiana Ave, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4430908)
|Price Reduced (from $139,000)||$129,900||$9,100 (6.55%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 9:45am EDT.