5626 River Sound Ter, Bradenton
Gorgeous, Key West style home located in the gated river-front community of River Sound. This attractive two story, single family home is ready for you to move in. Beautiful, water-proof, low maintenance plank laminate flooring throughout the entire first floor makes cleaning a breeze, and the great room floor plan gives you tons of decorating and furnishing flexibility. The kitchen features corian counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a spacious island that will make the chef of the home smile. Finish it off with a convenient 1/2 bath and laundry room and your first floor living space is perfect! The back yard features a 2-car detached garage, and is totally private, cozy and completely fenced so you can let your 4-legged and 2-legged family members play without worry. Second floor offers 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and spacious bath with double vanities. This secure, gated community has a heated swimming pool & spa, walking trails, community dock with fishing pier and view of the Braden River and 2 dog parks. Conveniently located just off SR 64 with easy access to I-75, shops, restaurants and NO CDD FEES!
- MLS® #A4430886
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,680
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingAlley Access, Curb Parking, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market30
- Address5626 River Sound Ter
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Sound
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 8:59am EDT.