3603 24th Ave W, Bradenton
Property is under Contract but accepting Back-Up Offers. Gardeners, carpenters, craftsmen, woodworkers and DIY'ers will love this large privacy-fenced yard with spacious, air-conditioned workshop in back! There's also an extended driveway for your boat or RV, which can be driven thru the wide gate & parked behind the fence. The house itself is charming and well-maintained with many upgrades including new AC & Water Heater, new/newer carpet in Living Room & all bedrooms, built-in PC desk & Murphy Bed in 3rd bedroom/den, double pane windows & your very own butterfly garden! You'll love the kitchen, with its warm, natural wood cabinets and pass-thru into the Family Room. A split plan ensures privacy and the open design makes it a great home for parties with a large Florida Room opening into the private back yard. Turn on the whole-house stereo and dance under the stars. Conveniently located in desirable Pine Lakes, this home is near shopping, dining and, of course, the beautiful beaches. It's a perfect family home yet comfortable for a couple. The Sellers are downsizing & motivated so bring the family and come check it out.
- MLS® #A4430826
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,729
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, On Street, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Rods, Window Treatments
- RoofBuilt-Up, Other, Shingle
- Listing OfficeSarasota Global Realty
- Address3603 24th Ave W
- SubdivisionPine Lakes Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market42
Price Change History for 3603 24th Ave W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4430826)
|Price Reduced||$269,000||$3,000 (1.10%)|
|Price Reduced (from $276,000)||$272,000||$4,000 (1.45%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 3:44am EDT.