7301 29th Avenue Dr W #202, Bradenton
ENJOY FLORIDA LIFESTYLE! This EASY TO ACCESS 2ND FLOOR unit is close to the BEST BEACHES on the GULF COAST of Florida! You'll appreciate the spacious open floor plan in this 2 bdrm 2 bth condo with carport. The new air conditioner, low monthly maintenance of $386 and recent new roof makes this condo value packed and affordable! The Lanai with a laundry closet looks over tropical trees and provides the ideal spot for morning coffee or a relaxing evening glass of wine! Open the sliders and you'll have lovely breezes along with the beautiful views. This is a preferred mainland spot not only because of its proximity to the best beaches but to your daily needs! The convenience to your medical offices/hospital, place of worship, favorite shopping and an array of fast food/fine dining brings more time to relax and enjoy the community activities. The amenities are a heated pool, hot tub, picnic area, shuffleboard, and exercise area. Join in with friendly neighbors to participate in dances, bingo, cards and various outings. You'll enjoy the arts/entertainment districts of Sarasota or Bradenton Riverwalk or visits to the world renown Ringling Museum and IMG academy! Drive short distance to the azure GULF OF MEXICO waters of ANNA MARIA ISLAND for boutique shopping, tiki hut dining or walking the soft sand beach to watch the green flash sunsets! You'll benefit from the handy access to I-75 for the trips to Disney in Orlando or the Tampa airport. There is a $500 capital contribution paid one time by buyer at closing.
- MLS® #A4430807
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,007
- Year Built1990
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Park, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness
- Parking Spaces4202
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages4202
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market71
- Address7301 29th Avenue Dr W #202
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCountry Village Condo Sec 14
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker
Price Change History for 7301 29th Avenue Dr W #202, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4430807)
|Price Reduced||$129,000||$900 (0.69%)|
|Price Reduced (from $137,000)||$129,900||$7,100 (5.18%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.