14208 11th Ter Ne, Bradenton
HUGE PRICE IMPROVEMENT! Stunning French Country inspired Arthur Rutenberg 1+ acre Estate is now available at the exclusive private boating community, Winding River. The spacious home features an open concept floor plan & lavish upgrades throughout, including granite countertops, high-end cabinets, hickory plank wood flooring, volume ceilings, & a backyard made for the family that LOVES to be outside. The home features a gourmet Kitchen w/high-end stainless-steel appliances, a gas stove, lg. center island, both wine & beverage refrigerators, walk-in pantry & a breakfast nook w/beveled aquarium glass. Enjoy a cup of coffee in front of the gas fireplace in the Sitting Room or watch a favorite movie in the Family Room. The Bonus Room is the perfect place for a billiards or a movie theater, w/sliders opening to the expansive lanai & pool (there are also sliders in the family & sitting room). The spacious Owner’s Suite has custom closets & a luxurious Spa Bathroom. There is also a Den & the Guest Bedrooms are en-suite. The outdoor entertainment area was made to take advantage of the Florida Sunshine with a heated pool & spa, along with a well-appointed summer kitchen. Love boating & kayaking? Walk to the private, resident-only boat launch that leads directly to the Manatee River. Lawn Care is included in the HOA fee! Winding River is located minutes from Lakewood Ranch shopping, fine dining, top-rated schools, and it is also close to the Ft. Hamer bridge for a quick commute to St. Pete or Tampa.
- MLS® #A4429697
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,584
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Water Access, Maintenance, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Maintenance Free
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Dead-End, Oversized Lot, Greenbelt, FloodZone, Lot - Oversized, Flood Zone, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Screen Enclosure, Salt Water, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market80
- Address14208 11th Ter Ne
- SubdivisionWinding River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeRonnie Dewitt And Associates
Price Change History for 14208 11th Ter Ne, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4429697)
|Price Reduced (from $895,400)||$874,900||$20,500 (2.29%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.