5705 29th Ct E, Bradenton
FANTASTIC PRICE REDUCTION JUST IN TIME TO ENJOY THE POOL! You're going to love all the space in this over-sized 3 Br/3 Bth plus office home in the popular neighborhood of Briarwood. Lovingly maintained and situated on an extra large corner lot with lots of room for outside fun it has a perfect floor plan for large gatherings. The pool was custom built with an area for reclining in the water under an umbrella, swimming laps, or playing volley ball in the shallow end. The lanai area is huge and features a lovely paver-brick floor with access to the pool. The spacious floor plan includes a living room dining room combination and a large eat in kitchen overlooking the family room and lanai. The bedroom area is separated by a pocket door for maximum privacy and the back bedroom with it's exit to the outside is large enough to accommodate an extended family. Other features include brand new stainless appliances a central vacuum system and even a built in ironing board, The home has been freshly painted inside and out, and is in absolute move-in condition. The spacious garage features a wall A/C unit and cable TV outlet. Briarwood provides easy access to shopping, restaurants and interstate I 75, and is only a short drive to Sarasota or the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island.
- MLS® #A4429620
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,257
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market56
- Address5705 29th Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBriarwood Unit 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rlty Manatee
Price Change History for 5705 29th Ct E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4429620)
|Price Reduced (from $335,000)||$315,000||$20,000 (5.97%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.