204 3rd St W #207, Bradenton
River front location!! Located in the heart of it all...This bright, spacious condo is a great Downtown Bradenton location,with a great view of the Manatee River, for year round living, or a winter home close to Anna Maria Island. Walk to Pirates spring training. Walk to restaurants, theatres, museums, galleries and marina. This condo offers a large balcony, for watching wildlife and beautiful sunsets. The kitchen and baths have been remodeled. Free public day dock for all of you boaters. Located beside "The Riverwalk", a 1.5-mile park, overlooking the Manatee River, for walking, riding your bike, exercising, or just sitting in a peaceful place to relax, and enjoy a view of the river. The Riverwalk includes an Amphitheater for plays and concerts and to view boat races and other water-based events. Storage room for bikes.
- MLS® #A4429589
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Storage, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Under Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Marina, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- FoundationStem Wall
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
- Address204 3rd St W #207
- SubdivisionRiver Yacht & Racquet Club 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market80
Price Change History for 204 3rd St W #207, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4429589)
|Price Reduced||$229,900||$3,600 (1.54%)|
|Price Reduced (from $239,500)||$233,500||$6,000 (2.51%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.