5320 86th St W, Bradenton
PRICE REDUCED!! Spectacular sunsets every evening from this lovingly maintained home. You will fall in love with the westerly view overlooking the sparkling lake. Enter through the spacious foyer to the living room with vaulted ceilings complimented by the open living space with views of the water. Beautifully updated kitchen w/ 42" cherry cabinets & soft close drawers enhanced by solid surface counters and a spacious pantry equipped w/several deep pull out drawers. Enjoy working at the kitchen sink while overlooking the front pergola that is home to a pleasant water feature. Other options include updated baths, indoor laundry with skylight and wood burning fireplace. Popular split design for added privacy for guests, kiddos or extended family. One guest BR is currently being used as a home office overlooking the wonderful water view. Master has a walk-in closet with a skylight and shelving. Another wonderful feature is the screened lanai which overlooks the lake that is home to a diverse array of birds and turtles to entertain you. The back yard is home to a variety of different Florida palm trees that sway in the breezes from the lake. Bay Lake Estates is a deed restricted community that has modest maintenance fees that include lawn maintenance, enjoying the benefits of no lawn care with the privacy of a single family home. Just minutes to the beautiful sandy beaches of Anna Maria, shopping, churches, golfing and 15 to 30 to the arts of all kinds, downtowns Bradenton and Sarasota as well as SRQ Airport.
- MLS® #A4429576
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,937
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Maintenance Free, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market80
- Address5320 86th St W
- SubdivisionBay Lake Estates Sub Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
Price Change History for 5320 86th St W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4429576)
|Price Reduced||$339,900||$10,000 (2.86%)|
|Price Reduced||$349,900||$3,000 (0.85%)|
|Price Reduced (from $359,900)||$352,900||$7,000 (1.94%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 8:29am EDT.