816 129th St Ne, Bradenton
Why wait to build? This 2017 home is the largest model in the community. The open kitchen-dining-living space allows for comfortable living & easy entertaining. The master suite offers a spacious walk-in closet, enclosed shower with upgraded tile, garden tub, & double sinks. The bonus space upstairs is complete with large flex room, bedroom, and full bath, makes a perfect media room & guest retreat. This large home features include 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 car garage, oversized patio & paver driveway. Brookside Estates is a quiet neighborhood with no CDD & low HOA. The builder is known for their quality craftsmanship, energy efficiency, & 15-year transferable structural warranty. Only minutes from I-75, it is accessible to all of the amenities that St.Petersburg, Lakewood Ranch, Tampa & Sarasota have to offer! This one-of-a-kind, custom designed home will not last, schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #A4429520
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,170
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In County, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market70
- Address816 129th St Ne
- SubdivisionBrookside Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
Price Change History for 816 129th St Ne, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4429520)
|Price Reduced (from $399,900)||$392,000||$7,900 (1.98%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.