7152 Drewrys Blf, Bradenton
Lakefront home in the Ashley Oaks section of desirable Tara Golf and Country Club community. This 2 bedroom en suite plus den / library / office and 2 bathroom home features a gracious entry with decorative beveled glass above and beveled glass french doors to the pool patio, wood & tile flooring in the main living areas, crown molding, attached 2 car garage with abundant built-in storage, electric hurricane shutters/clear panel shutters, and a solar heated, saltwater pool overlooking a large tranquil lake. Membership in Tara Golf and Country Club is required & this home conveys with a Class “A” golf membership. The community features, golf, fitness center, tennis courts, pool & spa and lovely clubhouse with full service dining. Easy to show and sell.
- MLS® #A4429317
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,841
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Golf Course, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Power Pump
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market51
- Address7152 Drewrys Blf
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 3:29am EDT.