325 Grande Vista Blvd, Bradenton
This D.R. Horton Cali model is priced to sell and includes a Home Warranty! This fabulous 4 bed, 2 bath home is located in the great neighborhood of Del Tierra off Rye Road and SR64. It is well-maintained and move in ready! The covered entry leads into a spacious foyer and includes plenty of closet space. The laundry room is centrally located between the guest bedrooms. The master bedroom features a wonderful en suite with double vanities, private water closet, and a large walk-in closet with a custom built multi-tier organizer that makes the space even more functional. The beautiful kitchen has a walk-in pantry and large center island with plenty of room for entertaining. Enjoy the open concept design and 8’8” ceilings that enhance the wonderful feel of this home. The dining room and living room overlook the covered lanai which is great for relaxing in the outdoors. All the ceiling fans and custom blinds stay, along with a security system. Another wonderful feature is having a nice sized backyard for outdoor activities! Come see the gated community of Del Tierra, and feel the tranquility of this beautifully manicured D.R. Horton neighborhood close to I75 and approx 30 min to the beaches. You will love all the community amenities such as the resort-style pool, playground, 24hr fitness center, covered picnic area, soccer field, and clubhouse. Being only a few miles from the interstate, Del Tierra is conveniently located between St. Pete and Sarasota. The HOA fees are very low, and there are no CDD fees!
- MLS® #A4411847
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,846
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Fiber Optics
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Park, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Level
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market95
- Address325 Grande Vista Blvd
- SubdivisionDel Tierra Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Select
Price Change History for 325 Grande Vista Blvd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4411847)
|Price Reduced||$259,990||$7,310 (2.73%)|
|Price Reduced (from $270,000)||$267,300||$2,700 (1.00%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.