5927 Wingspan Way, Bradenton
Absolutely Amazing! This Gorgeous house has it all. Built by Lee Wetherington, a custom builder known for the wonderful details and great quality. Once you approach the house you will be amazed by the beautiful curb appeal, lavish landscape, pavered driveway and stone exterior. You enter thru 8ft double doors to find formal dining room and formal living room with double tray ceiling, crown molding and interior lights all opening thru pocket sliding doors to a breathtaking view of a preserve, pond and golf course. You will surely create the most unforgettable memories in this exquisite pool, spa, view scenario. Family room with coffered tray ceiling, also overlooking the magnificent pool area, with corner sliding glass doors, giving a stunning effect, along with ½ pool bathroom. The elegant gourmet kitchen has granite countertops, island, SS appliances, gas cook top, solid wood cabinets with under & upper lighting, vented hood and lighted glass front doors for that amazing wow factor. The master suite is spacious with charming bay windows, tray ceiling, crown molding, walk in closets ensuite master bathroom with dual vanities, garden tub, shower stall. On the other side of the house for more privacy 2 bedrooms with a bathroom. 3 car garage, 3 HVAC units, Bonus room upstairs with ½ bathroom with enough space to make it a full. No golf or social membership required. Public golf course, tennis courts, heated community pool/spa. Perfect location close to I75, Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, Tampa. 1 YEAR WARRANTY.
- MLS® #A4411774
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,294
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Community, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewConservation, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market202
- Address5927 Wingspan Way
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Ph Iii Subphase A
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Price Change History for 5927 Wingspan Way, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4411774)
|Price Increased (from $549,000)||$559,000||$10,000 (1.82%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.