603 63rd Ave W #d2, Bradenton
NEW AC installed 12/2018. Great curb appeal in this well maintained and rare 3 bedroom unit. Many newer updates; membrane roof with transferable warranty, AC including all duct work, toilets, water heater and tented maintained since. Vinyl siding including the shed. There is plenty of room in this true 3 bedroom unit including large closet spaces and built ins. Kitchen has a dishwasher and a deep freezer that stays. Everything has been impeccably maintained. This home is an easy walk to the clubhouse to enjoy the pool, clubhouse, library and a full social calendar.
- MLS® #A4205221
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool, Laundry, Security, Laundry Facility
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ViewNear Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Cul-de-sac
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, Solar Cover, Solar Heat
- ExteriorWood Frame, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesStorage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market505
- Address603 63rd Ave W #d2
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Windmill Village Coop Or2137/66
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Window Treatments, Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBlanche H. Daughtrey Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeSarabay Real Estate Inc
Price Change History for 603 63rd Ave W #d2, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4205221)
|Price Reduced||$65,000||$11,900 (15.47%)|
|Price Reduced (from $81,900)||$76,900||$5,000 (6.11%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.